- 1 Medum Ripe Mango peeled and chopped
- 1 Cup Chopped Tomato Or cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Red onion Chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp Garlic chopped (1 clove)
- 2 tsp Lime zest 1 large lime *See notes
- 2 Tbsp Lime juice 1 large lime
- 1 tsp Chopped jalapeño Seeded (1 small jalapeño) *See notes
- Handful of cilantro Chopped
- Salt and Pepper
*You can substitute the lime for lemon.
*Pickled jalapeños are fantastic in this dish! Check out the recipe on my instagram account.
*Make Ahead: Make it up to 3 hours ahead of time. If using cherry tomatoes, you can mix them too, but if you use a whole tomato, I would suggest to add the chopped tomato 15 to 20 minutes before serving the salsa.
Did you make this recipe? Tag @joyofspanishcooking on Instagram and hashtag #joyofspanishcooking