I’ve been thinking about my next trip to Spain. Beach, good food, good wine … hmmm… I can’t wait.
Every time I go to Spain to visit my family, I go to a chocolate shop. Oh boy, I would buy everything in that shop. Since I was thinking about it, I got inspired by one of their chocolate treats, chocolate rocks.
I swear this is the easiest recipe on earth. All you need are chocolate and almonds, a two ingredient dessert.
For the recipe, I used dark chocolate and white chocolate. You could easily use dark, milk or white chocolate, totally up to you! Just make sure to use a good quality chocolate.
This recipe doesn’t really need any explanation at all. Simply melt chocolate, mix in almonds and spoon out onto baking paper in little piles. Easy right?! If you make this recipe, or any other recipes from my blog, don’t forget to tag me on Instagram @joyofspanishcooking
Ingredients makes 25 to 30 chocolate rocks.
- 10 ounces roasted slivered almonds
- 1 cup white chocolate
- 1 cup dark chocolate
- Line a baking sheet with baking paper/silicone mat.
- Melt the dark chocolate in a microwave in 30-second bursts until melted.
- Stir in half of the almonds and mix until they are well coated in the chocolate.
- Scoop up spoonfuls of the mixture and place them in little piles on the baking sheet. Leave them to set in a cool place.
- Repeat the process with the other chocolate.