I love when I can make simple and delicious appetizers that you can put together in just 10 minutes. One of the recipes I like to make its this mango tomato salsa. Refreshing, delicious and the most important is that 1) you can make it ahead of time and 2) it takes 10 minutes to make.
I you make it ahead of time, I would mix all the ingredients except for the tomatoes, unless you use cherry tomatoes. Add those 10 to 15 minutes before you want to serve it. Also, I find that you can easily substitute the lime for lemon.
Let’s do it!
Chunky Mango Salsa
- 1 Medum Ripe Mango peeled and chopped
- 1 Cup Chopped Tomato Or cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Red onion Chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp Garlic chopped (1 clove)
- 2 tsp Lime zest 1 large lime *See notes
- 2 Tbsp Lime juice 1 large lime
- 1 tsp Chopped jalapeño Seeded (1 small jalapeño) *See notes
- Handful of cilantro Chopped
- Salt and Pepper
- In a large bowl mix all the ingredients.
- Bon profit!