I would like to thank Anna, from Life Bellisima for nominating me for the Creative Blogger Award!! Yay! Thank you so much Anna. Her blog is fantastic, go and check it out!
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Share 5 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers.
- Keep the rules in your post.
As you can read in the rules , I must give you five facts about myself. So here we go!
- I am very messy in the kitchen! My fiancee always tells me that I think I am cooking on a television cooking show, with a support staff “behind the scenes” to clean up after me. Fortunately, he also cleans up a lot of the time!
- I am a terrible (but safe) driver… Trust me, no one wants to come with me. I have my own rules… I am well known in my family for being a bad driver. Hey, at least I admit it!
- I love to travel. I’m ready at a moments notice to travel (almost) anywhere in the world. I don’t mind traveling by myself either. I´ve done it before! My next trip will be to the Bahamas!!
- I am a very active person. If I’m not cooking, I might be sewing, crocheting, running a 5 K, working out at the gym, going for a hike or a kayak, going to the beach, or working in the garden, and more!
- I have a large extended family, and nothing makes me happier than spending time with them. From my grandma, all the way down to my nephews. They are incredibly important to me, and have supported me with everything, including cooking!
My 15 blog nominations…
- I need a feed
- Youth food blog
- Marissa Italian Kitchen
- Suzy Barker
- Rugged Kitchen
- Foodie on Board
- The accidental samurai
- LoveServed Daily
- TeaCup Talk
- Richmond Avenue
- Please Bring me my Wine
- Hostess at Heart
- Circus Gardener
- Nancy creative
Ole! Have a wonderful week and bon profit! – Ivette