I am very excited that I’ve been nominated for a Liebster award by Iris and the very hungry entourage. Thank you so much Iris, I am very happy.
IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE, A NOMINEE MUST:
- link back the person who nominated them
- answer 11 questions designed by the person who nominated them
- nominate up to 11 other bloggers for this award who have less than 500 followers
- create 11 questions for new nominees to answer
- let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
My answers to the questions are…
- Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging on March 2015. I wanted to encourage and show the world that Spanish cuisine is incredible and is more than paella and sangria. I also started blogging to be able to share all my recipes, well, my grandma’s recipes to everyone. Simple recipes that everyone can make at home.
2. Do you have a favorite post? If so, add a link to it.
3. If you had one food to eat daily, what would it be?
Definitely fruit. I love fruit. I could eat it everyday for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Berries, watermelon, melon, peaches, grapes etc. I am crazy for fruit.
4. Share a fact not many people know about you.
I played cello for almost 10 years!
5. Are you a sweet tooth, or is savory more appealing?
Hmm… tricky question. I am both!! I guess my sweet tooth would win out. Who says no to a chocolate cake or a sweet pie? Not me!
6.If you won the lottery, where would be your first travel stop?
I would buy an Island in the Caribbean. Why not? I just won the lottery!
7. Do you consider yourself a cat person or a dog person?
Definitely DOG!! I can’t handle cats. Sorry cat lovers!
8. Where is your favorite place to go on a walk/hike?
Colorado! I loved every single hiking trail in the mountains. Now in Maryland, I really enjoy the trails where I can enjoy watching the bald eagles and other wildlife.
9. Beach or Mountains?
Hmm… Both? Maybe the beach, wins but only by a hair!
10. What are your goals for the blog this year?
Post 4 times a week. The blog has been around for 5 months and so far so good but my goal is keep it moving forward.
11. Bigger reward: Cocktail or Coffee?
I need coffee every morning but I don’t need a cocktail every night (lol). Even though I do enjoy a nice cocktail….
My questions for the nominees are:
- What inspired you to start blogging?
- What’s the best food you’ve ever had?
- Which recipe could you eat every week from your blog?
- Any dream destination?
- If you could choose to open a restaurant or a bar, which would you pick?
- Any goals for your blog in 2016?
- When you travel, do you prefer hotels, hostels or B&Bs?
- Your favorite and least favorite animal in the world?
- Would you swim with sharks?
- Tell me an interesting fact about yourself.
- Given the choice of anyone in the world, currently living, whom would you invite as a dinner guest?
MY NOMINEE BLOGS FOR THE LIEBSTER AWARD ARE: